Thank you for your interest in applying to Rushford Business School. Please go through the information provided here to make your application process as easy as possible.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please ensure you have scanned copies of your supporting documents ready. You will need to upload them during the application process. Documents should be clear and legible. Generally, you need the following documents (Some programs may have additional requirements):
- A passport size photo (head and shoulders only)
- Copy of identity proof e.g. a copy of passport or any other government-issued identity card
- Copy of the qualification(s) you list in your application (degree/diploma etc.)
- Copy of associated academic transcripts/marks sheets
- Copy of English language proficiency test results (if required)
- You may also prepare a motivation letter (about 1 page) describing why you are applying for the program and how it will help your career moving forward.
HOW TO APPLY
Create an account (Dream ID) by clicking Sign in / register on this page.
Select the program and the semester you wish to apply for. The available semesters and the application deadlines are displayed for each program.
Fill in details about yourself such as contact information, education, languages, employment, etc.
Upload supporting documents in the ‘checklist’ section of the application.
You may save the information entered along the way and when all fields have been filled and documents uploaded, click ‘Submit’ to submit your application.
We make our best efforts to evaluate applications as soon as possible. Generally, applicants are notified of the outcome within 5 working days. To avoid unnecessary back and forth communication please ensure you have filled the application form correctly and uploaded clear copies of supporting documents.
If an offer of admission is made, you must make a decision on the offer (Accept or Decline) within the deadline mentioned in the offer (Usually 7 to 14 days) and if accepted, proceed with fee submission as per the invoice issued.